Mac is an Apple Inc. product which works on Mac OS and comes with advanced technology. But there are times when Mac users face the complication due to some technical snags. One of the problems Mac users encounter is ‘Mac doesn’t turn on’ issue. This problem can be resolved with the help of techies on Australia Apple customer care number. Also, you can solve this issue through some rectifying techniques. To learn those methods to solve the Mac problem on your own, read this whole blog.
Fixes of ‘Mac doesn’t turn on’ issue
Troubleshooting steps to solve this Mac problem are quite simple but you should be focused while performing these steps:
Solution 1. Check for Display issues
When you see that the Mac is not turning on, there are chances that the Mac is turning on but the display is having some problem. To check if it’s a display issue, press the power button on the Mac. Then focus if you are getting these signs, even if the display remains dark:
- When the Mac starts it produces a Chime sound.
- There might be Fan or driver noise.
- LED sleep indicator will indicate if the Mac turns on.
- If your Mac device has a backlit keyboard then the keys will turn on.
- Press the Caps Lock key and check if the Caps Lock light turns on or not.
If any of the above-mentioned things happens then this is the issue is with Display of your Mac. So, go to a trained technician and resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Otherwise, continue with further instructions.
Solution 2. Check for the power issue
If your mac is not turning on and the display is not having any problem, then proceed with these steps:
- Check for the power cord and the Adapter is properly connected with the Mac and plugged into a working electrical socket. Plug-in any electrical appliance and check and get sure that the socket is working, if the socket is not ok then try another electrical socket.
- Replace the power cord and Adapter, if the electrical socket is working but the mac is still not turning on.
- If you have a mac Notebook device then make sure to use the right power cord and Adapter. Charge the battery of your Mac Notebook enough.
Perform these steps and resolve ‘Mac not turning on’ problem. In case, these steps don’t work then dial Apple customer support number and get the instant solution from certified techies.
Read More: Apple Id password not working