Xero is an outstanding accounting software. They are a New Zealand based software organization which has taken the idea of providing accounting benefits to a whole new level. Several business organizations have been effectively using this service for a long time now. It has been a key software which has been aiding accountants and bookkeeping with their complex accounting activities. They make sure that their services are efficiently accessible by every business irrespective of their size and nature. They have a clear understanding that small businesses are the heart of every nation, as they are the ones who always contribute to most of the GDP of the nation. Xero has been working effectively in providing better apps, tools, and services for small business to function more efficiently. You can connect with the Xero customer care number and avail more information in regard to the services that they have on offer. The professionals would give you more detailed information about their services.
One of the common requirements of users who use this software is the need to print the standard report using Xero. In this blog, the process of printing or emailing the standard receipt has to be brought to you in a simplified manner. Having the printout or email of the standard report is essential when you have made a batch deposit or even received some payments from your customers. It is seen to be ideal that you generate a standard receipt and send it across to your customer as a PDF which would act as proof that you have received the amount.
The process to mail the receipt
- In your Xero account, you would have to navigate to the Account Menu and then further click on the tab which is for Bank Accounts
- You would see a list of banks from which you would now have to select the one in which you have received the payment
- Further, search and then click on one of these given options that you would see on the screen of your selected bank
- Payments: Multiple Items
- Payments: Multiple Items
- Name of the Customer (Receive Money Transactions)
- Now you would have to click on the option of Send Receipts in the case where you have made a batch payment or you would have to first click on options and then select the Send Receipt option if you have made a single payment
- Further, you would be able to enter or edit the information from the windows to send receipt as PDF
- Once you have completed all the said steps, click on the ‘Send’ option
Users can utilize this method which has been provided by Xero to generate the online standard Receipt as PDF file for a single batch or batch payment that you have received. In case, you come across any issue while undertaking this said process, you can promptly connect with the Xero customer service number and take the assistance from trained experts who would smoothly guide you through the complete process.