Just like other renowned names, Bigpond email is one of the best email services. It allows the users to send and receive the emails without any hassles. This blog is about fixing common Bigpond email problems that the users generally face. If you are also one of them then you can try to follow the solutions. You can also call Bigpond customer care Australian Expert to make your Bigpond email trouble free. The customer support executives will fix the glitch in no time.
Top Telstra BigPond Email Problems and its Solutions
- BigPond email login problem
- To resolve this, you must check your internet connection first as well as the server status.
- Password recovery of BigPond email
- You can recover the forgotten password very easily by three methods including via phone number, email address and answering security questions.
- BigPond email hacked account
If your account is hacked then you can recover it by taking assistance from BigPond Webmail Login Support Number +61-1-800-954-489 Australia
- Unable to send or receive email in BigPond email
- Check if there is no error message due to which you are not able to send or receive emails.
- Problem in setting up BigPond email
- You will have to do the POP3 and SMTP settings in order to setup the email.
- Difficulty in using autoresponder
- You can simply set the auto-responder by going into the My Account settings in your BigPond email account.
- Not able to attach attachment in Bigpond email
- Check the size of attachment and also if there is any special character in the name of file, remove it.
- Reset or change Bigpond password
- You can change the password by just accessing your account and then entering the new password.
Whole troubleshooting is left hand’s task if done with care. You can call at Telstra Bigpond customer care Australian Expert to make your Bigpond email trouble free.