How to Create an Apple ID?
To create an Apple ID, users must follow these quick steps:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and choose Account from the menu bar
- Click Sign In> Create a new Apple ID
- Accept the Terms and Condition and complete all the required information like Name, DOB, security question, email address and then enter the strong password to protect your account
- After checking your email address, you’re ready to sign in to your Apple account
Users sometimes encounter difficulties to create a new Apple ID, because of a server error, an internet connection, or browser issues. In order to solve the problem that occurs when creating a new user ID need to avail the help of professionals via the Apple customer service number that remains put 24×7 to resolve the error found by users.
What is the process of resetting the Apple Id password?
- Open Apple’s official website and click on ‘Forgot Username and Pass
- Enter the Apple ID and select how you want to reset the password
- In answering the security question
- By email using the main email address
- Using the recovery key in two-factor authentication
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password.
- Once you have reset the password, sign in to your account using the new password.
While performing the steps to recover the password if you have encountered a problem, it is advisable to get help from technical experts. When you use Apple products and services, you may encounter many problems. A very important problem that Apple customers typically face is resetting the Apple ID password and recovery issues and they really do not know how to reset the Apple ID password. To solve the problem, simply dial +61-1-800-954-489 Australia Apple Helpline Number, accessible all day long in the year.