When it comes to business it is understood that you need to be able to manage money to make money. Accounts and bookkeepers painstakingly go through financial transactions to make sure everything is up to date and to ensure the business is on a firm foundation financially. This task of accounting is often quite tedious and takes up a lot of time. In modern times technology companies are developing software to help businesses efficiently manage their finances by reducing the manual paperwork involved. Reckon is one such company. Based in Australia, Reckon is one of the leading software companies that specialize in cloud-based accounting software for small or medium businesses as well as personal users. The software is designed and developed is to equip accountants with the necessary online tools to accurately monitor and track the finances of their business. Reckon is used by over 600,000 business the world over. You too can enjoy stress-free accounting for your business. All you need to do is call the Reckon customer care number for more information. An expert will be able to guide you on the best version of Reckon depending on your business requirement. You can also read through the sections below to get a brief overview of how exactly Reckon can help your business.
Features and Services of Reckon
Whether you are looking for personal account management or whether you are a business owner looking to expand your market, Reckon is a comprehensive solution that can exceed all your accounting needs. Here are just a few of the amazing features of Reckon:
Managing Cash Flow: Reckon allows you to take charge of the cash flow by giving you the ability to carefully monitor sales, payments, expenses and all accounts related information.
Creating Invoices: Thanks to Reckon accounts you will find it easy to create, personalize and distribute invoices to your clients. You can also process payments faster and easily locate billing information for your business collaborators.
Tackling Taxes: The software will help you track your GST and prepare the relevant tax documentation so that you can file your returns on time and without any errors.
Bank transactions: You can link Reckon with your bank account thus making it easier to verify and authenticate banking transactions at the click of a button. Through the BankData feature, you can also receive automatic bank statements whenever you need it.
Reports and Insights: Reckon has advanced reporting features to always keep you ahead of the competition. You have access to personalized reports that include all the information you need to make more informed business decisions.
The features available on Reckon vary based on the service you opt to use and based on your subscription. To know more you can always reach out and contact a Reckon expert through the Reckon customer service number on the website.
Common Issues Related to Reckon
As a software developer Reckon is always on the lookout to improve their features so that users can manage and grow their business in a better way. To that end, Reckon will regularly release software updates to fix any bugs that may exist in the older versions. Even then, for a variety of reasons, users will sometimes encounter error and glitches in the software for which they may need to call the Reckon tech support number. Here is a list of the most common issues faced by Reckon users:
- Errors while loading accounts that are hosted online
- Unable to renew or upgrade the Reckon subscription
- Problems related to banking transaction reports
- Could not print reports from the computer
- Login errors that prevent Reckon users from accessing their accounts
- Inability to complete online hosting
- Data corruption while importing or exporting information
- Compatibility issues related to Mac devices
- Incomplete or corrupt installation is causing Reckon too crash or freeze
These are just a few of the software issues you may experience when you use Reckon. Most of these Reckon issues can be solved through some simple troubleshooting steps. If however, you notice that an error persists for a long time and you are unable to resolve it you can call the Reckon helpline number to ask for professional technical assistance.
On account of its advanced features, the Reckon accounting software needs some basic system requirements to run smoothly. Before using Reckon you should go through the list given below to check if your system meets these requirements.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Common Language Runtime 2.0 & 3.5
- Reckon recommends Windows 7 or later operating system
- Minimum 2.5 GB of disk space. Extra space for company files
- 1GB of RAM for Windows 7, 8 and 10 users
- Internet Explorer0 (or a later version) is recommended
Depending on which version of Reckon you opt to use there may be additional system requirements. You can contact Reckon technical support if you feel you want more information.
One of the best features of Reckon is that it is compatible with most operating systems. You can follow the steps given below to install Reckon on your Mac device:
- Insert the Reckon Accounting Software installation disc in the CD drive
- Drag the icon into the Application folder of your system.
- Enter your Reckon username and password.
- Go to the Application folder and click on the Reckon icon.
- The software installation window will launch automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and enter your business data to complete installing Reckon.
If you have any issue related to the installation of Reckon you can contact customer support to check if the method you are following is accurate and to verify your license key.
Reckon BankData allows the registered company file to have direct access to the user’s nominated bank accounts. You can follow the steps below to edit your bank account on Reckon:
- Go to the lists menu on Reckon and click ‘Chart of Accounts’
- Right-click your bank account and select the edit option
- Go to the online banking tab and click ‘Online Access Account’
- Enter the required banking data
- Verify the information you entered and click ‘Save and Close’.
Whether you run a small but upcoming startup or whether you have a large multinational organization, when it comes to business time is money. If there is even a small glitch in the Reckon software it could halt your work and affect your business. Luckily for you, one phone call is all you need when it comes to resolving Reckon errors. Here’s why you should contact customer support:
- Reckon experts are available 24 hours day
- Comprehensive solutions to all Reckon errors
- Easy to understand instructions and suggestions
- Helpful tips to make the most of Reckon
- 100% results for even the toughest problems
With Reckon contact number you know that you are in safe hands so feel free to give us a call whenever you face any glitch in the Reckon software.