Accounting tasks are often tedious, mainly because of the tedious paperwork and complicated calculations that go into creating even the simplest financial reports. Reckon is an innovative accounting software that allows you to streamline all your financial tasks so that you have more free time to focus on growing your business. The time-saving and user-friendly aspect of Reckon is reflected in the toolbar that gives you access to different software features in one place. However, once in a while, you may encounter certain technical glitches that obscure the toolbar. This article will give you some helpful tips so that you can troubleshoot the Reckon Accounts Toolbar Not Visible error. If you find that the toolbar goes missing, often you can call the Reckon customer support number and consult a software expert to rectify the issue at the source.
Steps to troubleshoot the Reckon Account Toolbar not visible issue
The solution to fix the Reckon Account toolbar problem may vary depending on the operating system you use to run Reckon. You can refer to the steps below to make your Reckon Account Toolbar visible:
Solution for Windows 8.1 operating system:
- Step 1: Use your mouse to right-click any point on your desktop.
- Step 2: Locate the ‘Screen Resolution’ option and click on it.
- Step 3: Look for the “Make text and other items larger or smaller” option.
- Step 4: Enable the option that reads “Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays is enabled.”
You also need to make sure the ‘Dots per inch’ settings, or DPI, on your computer are set to ‘Medium (100 %). If you change the DPI settings, you may find the display unusually disproportionate, or you may find that the toolbar is completely covered. Once you make the necessary changes to the display settings, you will need to restart your computer for them to be reflected.
Solutions of Windows 10 operating system:
- Step 1: Right-click any point on your Windows desktop and open the ‘Display Settings.’
- Step 2: Go to the bottom of the page and look for the ‘Advanced Display Settings’ option and click on it.
- Step 3: You will see an option that reads ‘Advanced sizing of text and other items. Click on the option and select a custom scaling level for the display.
- Step 4: Look for the ‘Scale to this percentage of normal size’ option and make sure it is set to 100 %.
Following the changes to the display settings, you can restart your Windows 10 computer and check if the Reckon accounts toolbar is visible or not. If you need help completing the step mentioned above or if you find that the toolbar is still not visible, you can call the Reckon tech support number and ask for additional technical assistance. Reckon software experts are available 24 hours a day and will be happy to give you a detailed step-by-step guide on how to solve any technical or software error you may encounter while using the accounting software.