Xero is a sophisticated software that is the perfect solution for accounting and bookkeeping needs and offers quite effective features that enhance the user experience in a unique way. It is developed by a New Zealand based public software company “Xero” that has a quality understanding of the user’s requirement and their changing needs. Xero software has some great features to offer its users in a promising way. It provides complete assurance of guaranteed security and delivers promising support to the users in their accounting needs. It the most preferred software for small and mid-sized companies but with the latest updates and astounding features it has become the best choice of big ventures as well. Now if you want to reactive your Xero organization with some simple steps, you can do it by contacting at Xero support number where you will be getting prominent support and complete assurance of perfect assistance. However, this article will also help you complete the process.
Notable points before reactivating your Xero organization:
Before initiating the process you need to keep in your mind some important points that are necessary for you to know. Here are some key points:
- You will need to reactivate your organization when you want to access a canceled subscription
- Except for the subscriber no other person can reactivate Xero organization
- Any charges that should be implemented will be added to your next subscription invoice
How to reactive your Xero organization?
Now you have to get acknowledged about prior information before processing the reactivation Xero organization. The process is simple and easy to follow and one can complete the process with such ease without the deep knowledge or Xero software. Now without wasting any time further, you should follow these steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Xero software
- Now select the organization name that you want to reactivate and then click on “My Xero”
- You need to click on the option “Reactivate”
- You will get a window showing your plans. You need to confirm it and proceed further by clicking on “Continue to billing address”
- Then choose the billing account
- Now to add subscription you need to click on “Keep this account” or “Switch to this account”.
- Then check the pricing plan and make sure that is correct then proceed further by clicking on “Confirm”
- At last click on the option “Authorize payment” to complete the process
As you have witnessed that the process is simple and easy to follow. However, if you need any requirement further for the support you should call at Xero technical support number and get the complete support by the expert and experienced tech support professionals.