Reckon is cloud-based accounting software which has attained great value among accountants, bookkeepers, small to medium-sized businesses, and even personal users. This software is developed by a company which is based in New Zealand. Backing up your files is an important task which is considered essential in the field of technology and especially for those indulging in accounting services. Reckon takes care of this aspect as well, they do an impressive job in backing up the company files, and the ideal part is that the process to get this done is very simple. Reckon provides its users with the ability to back up files and also transferring it to any desired computer or system. The user can learn more about this by connecting with Reckon customer support number. The users would get all the required information from the executives at this customer care.
Recently there had been a lot of query about the whole process of back up. In a position like this, the users can also go through this complete blog, where they would a clear understanding of the process.
Steps to save a Reckon Account’s Hosted Backup
The steps that you would have to take up if you wish to save a Reckon Account’s Hosted back up are highly simple. The users can easily get this process done if they follow the steps accurately. The steps that you would have to follow are as given below:
- The first thing that you would have to do is to access your Reckon Account.
- Then you would have to click on the Download button; this would be located on the top right corner of your screen.
- You can now click on the ‘Look in’ drop-down menu after which you would have select the option of ‘My Backup.’
- Further, select the desired backup file or the portable company file which you want to make a local copy of.
- Now the accounts hosted download function would automatically download your file to the default download folder location.
- Once you have done all these given steps, you would have successfully created a backup file and would have also transferred it into your local machine when the process is complete open the download folder and makes sure that the file is there or not.
If you find that you are unable to follow the above-given steps accurately, then you would face issue in saving the accounts hosted backup file. When you find yourself in a position like this, the best option that you would have is to connect with Reckon tech support number. The professional would give you all the required assistance in solving the issue that you have come across efficiently. Moreover, this service is completely free of charge and is available throughout the day.