This blog contains an overview of the Xero subscription invoices and how you can check it. You will also read about other important details when it comes to online subscriptions. Just keep on reading this blog till the end and all your queries will be responded. When you start using the Xero accounting software for your financial purposes, every month an online invoice for the Xero subscription is sent to the email address. The email address is the same that you had mentioned in your billing account. Firstly you need to view the invoice in the web browser, then save it either as a draft bill or PDF/CSV file. You can also talk to the adepts at Xero customer support number if you do not wish to indulge in technical matters on your own. But it will be advised that you first read this blog and then take an informed decision.
How can you view and save the online subscription invoice?
- As discussed, every month an online invoice gets issued. You can view it from the web browser.
- To save the invoice as a draft bill you can,
- The invoice which will get generated has a Xero icon on the top right corner. Click on that.
- Now select the organization into which you wish to save the information. This is done if you have more than one organization
- Now save the bill draft and press okay.
- If you wish to save it as a PDF or CSV, then click on the option ‘Save to’ and choose the correct format which you like.
- But make sure that you have been logged into the Xero accounting software.
How can you view the online statements?
- In the invoice that has been generated, click on the option of ‘Recent Bills’ situated at the top left corner.
- Now you can change the statement type depending on the time when you want to know your recent activity.
- Once done, click on the invoice number that you want to open and save the copy.
How to view the subscription invoices in Xero?
- Firstly you need to click on the organization name. Once it opens, just choose ‘Subscription and Billing’ and after that move to ‘Manage subscription’
- After that select the ‘Subscriptions and Billing’ tab.
- Now search for the billing account and from that click on the option which reads as ‘View invoices to check your statement.
- Now the invoices will open date wise along with the number, due date, amount, balance, etc.
- Click on any invoice number that you wish to check
- You can now save it as a bill or download it as a file.
So this was the process to view your subscription in Xero accounting. It can be really easy if you follow the steps one by one. But if you are unable to save it as a PDF or CSV file or not able to view the subscription of some dates, then you must take the certified help from Xero tech support number which stays available 24*7.