The idea of setting up a new business is a job that takes a lot of effort. While working on setting up a new business, there is a lot of things that the users would have to give their attention t, and this is in no way an easy task. A major part of starting a new business is the accounting perspective. Xero can efficiently aid a user who is willing to start a new business, as this software provides the users with all the necessary features needed by the users. The users can get a clear understanding of this by doing a complete run through this blog. The users would also have an alternate option of connecting with Xero customer care number, where the users would get all the assistance that is required.
Understanding the use of Xero in a new business
If the user is buying or selling good and service, then it is necessary that the business is registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
GST is mandatory for the following reasons:
- If your business has a GST turnover of $75,000 or more.
- If your non-profile organization has a turnover of $150,000 per year or more.
- If you are an overseas business importing services, digital products, or goods worth less than $1000 and make over $75,000.
With the help of Xero, you would simply require to set up the software accurately, and you would need to know whether you are on a cash basis or accruals basis.
The process of computing GST on ‘Cash Basis’ using Xero
Xero’s cash basis GST return is when the user pays money for something in return for a product. The transactions that you would have to provide in your Xero data file are as given below:
- Invoice payments received
- Bills Paid
- Expense claims paid
- Manual journals on the journal date where the checkbox shows journal on cash basis reports are selected.
- Spend money transactions.
- Receive money transactions
The process of computing GST on ‘Accrual Basis’ using Xero
Xero’s accruals basis GST return is when you receive any payment for a sale, or when you receive the invoice from your supplier or if you make a payment for something that you have purchased. The transactions that you would have to provide in your Xero data file are as given below:
- Invoices on the invoice date
- Bills on the bill date
- Expense claims on the reporting date
- Manual journals on the journal date
- Spend money transactions
- Receive money transaction
These are basics that you would need to understand while using the Xero software for a newly started business. If you fail to understand any given information, you can easily connect with Xero customer support number, where the professionals would give you detailed information about the features and functions.
Xero is an advanced company that is based in New Zealand and offers complete support for accounting and bookkeeping needs and provides quality assurance of business services to the small and mid-sized businesses. Now it is offering Xero online accounting software that can help you immensely to process your accounting needs from anywhere. Now if you need to know the process of downloading and installation, you should call at Xero customer care number and get the most prominent support related to issues with Xero. This product is subscription based and can be accessed after you buy a subscription package. It has a lot of advanced features to offer that make it easy for you to process your complex accounting software from anywhere in the world.
The problems solved by Xero Online Accounting Software:
These are some benefits that can be accessed by the latest Xero online accounting software.
- You can access your business from anywhere
The most important benefit that you can get is accessing your business from any corner of the world and form any of the devices such as a tablet, PC or mobile.
- It helps you to get your real-time position
You can get the instant daily report for your financial transactions, and credit card reports on your Xero dashboard that helps you to get the accurate position of your business.
- It can easily collaborate with your team
You can share the access of Xero software with your employees and team to the areas they need to do their job and easily can help you with your Xero account.
- You can make an easy invoice and better cash flow
You can easily create an invoice and send them to the marketers or customer to get the online payment easily fast.
- It protects your data with a secured protection
While using the Xero online accounting software, your data will be protected and safe to help you get relaxed and easily access your business information.
Top features of Xero online accounting software
- It offers you recurring professional invoices that can easily be updated
- You can use Xero mobile app on iPhone and iPad and all other Android devices
- It provides you easy tracking process for sales and purchases to speed up inventory items
- It can be used in multi-currency to help you attain the global approach
- It allows more than 700 third-party apps that make access easy
- It allows you to attach files related to invoice and bills easily to your Xero online account
Get the expert support for further assistance
Now you are fully aware of the Xero online accounting software, and you can easily avail the service by buying the subscriptions. In case you face any problem regarding the software you should call at Xero technical support number and get the proficient support.
Xero is outstanding software for accounting and helps companies and individuals to fulfill their requirements in accounting and bookkeeping. To avail the services of Xero software you need to buy a subscription for that. Now there may be some issues while working with the subscription. However, Xero offers complete support to its users but issues with Xero subscription may lead you into the puzzling situation. To fix these issue you can contact at Xero customer support number where you will be getting easy solutions. Now in this blog, you will get to know about some issues with Xero subscription.
- Subscription payment issues:
Once you get the subscription for Xero software you should get the full access of accounting software but that doesn’t happen all the time. There could be reasons given below that prevent you from proceeding even after subscribing. Check out these problems
When your payment details are changed you need to process a payment for any overdue charges other it won’t allow working further
When you attempt to make a payment but it got failed due to some reason then you can’t process with Xero subscription. You have to make payments again to confirm the Xero subscription.
If your payment is overdue, you also won’t be able to access Xero software. Then you need to make an immediate to continue the Xero services.
- The issue with the credit or debit card details updates:
Sometimes you may get an error message while trying to update your credit or debit card details. There may be some specific reason for that such as credit card or debit card has already expired or auto-fill programs like LastPass or KeePass is creating issues. You should also try to delete caches or cookies in your browser or you can use Xero checkup tool to process a system checkup and get rid of the issue.
- Issues related to organization’s subscriber:
Now in some cases, you get a subscription issue due to the organization’s subscriber when the subscriber leaves the company without transferring the subscription. To remove the issue you need to log into subscriber’s Xero account and easily can transfer the subscription.
In case you don’t have the access of subscriber’s account then you should contact Xero helpline number and get the prominent support regarding your subscription issues that bothers you. Complete professional support will be provided to you that you can easily fix the issue. Now you have all the issue cleared with the solutions as well.
Xero Support Number
Xero is a sophisticated software that is the perfect solution for accounting and bookkeeping needs and offers quite effective features that enhance the user experience in a unique way. It is developed by a New Zealand based public software company “Xero” that has a quality understanding of the user’s requirement and their changing needs. Xero software has some great features to offer its users in a promising way. It provides complete assurance of guaranteed security and delivers promising support to the users in their accounting needs. It the most preferred software for small and mid-sized companies but with the latest updates and astounding features it has become the best choice of big ventures as well. Now if you want to reactive your Xero organization with some simple steps, you can do it by contacting at Xero support number where you will be getting prominent support and complete assurance of perfect assistance. However, this article will also help you complete the process.
Notable points before reactivating your Xero organization:
Before initiating the process you need to keep in your mind some important points that are necessary for you to know. Here are some key points:
- You will need to reactivate your organization when you want to access a canceled subscription
- Except for the subscriber no other person can reactivate Xero organization
- Any charges that should be implemented will be added to your next subscription invoice
How to reactive your Xero organization?
Now you have to get acknowledged about prior information before processing the reactivation Xero organization. The process is simple and easy to follow and one can complete the process with such ease without the deep knowledge or Xero software. Now without wasting any time further, you should follow these steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Xero software
- Now select the organization name that you want to reactivate and then click on “My Xero”
- You need to click on the option “Reactivate”
- You will get a window showing your plans. You need to confirm it and proceed further by clicking on “Continue to billing address”
- Then choose the billing account
- Now to add subscription you need to click on “Keep this account” or “Switch to this account”.
- Then check the pricing plan and make sure that is correct then proceed further by clicking on “Confirm”
- At last click on the option “Authorize payment” to complete the process
As you have witnessed that the process is simple and easy to follow. However, if you need any requirement further for the support you should call at Xero technical support number and get the complete support by the expert and experienced tech support professionals.
This blog contains an overview of the Xero subscription invoices and how you can check it. You will also read about other important details when it comes to online subscriptions. Just keep on reading this blog till the end and all your queries will be responded. When you start using the Xero accounting software for your financial purposes, every month an online invoice for the Xero subscription is sent to the email address. The email address is the same that you had mentioned in your billing account. Firstly you need to view the invoice in the web browser, then save it either as a draft bill or PDF/CSV file. You can also talk to the adepts at Xero customer support number if you do not wish to indulge in technical matters on your own. But it will be advised that you first read this blog and then take an informed decision.
How can you view and save the online subscription invoice?
- As discussed, every month an online invoice gets issued. You can view it from the web browser.
- To save the invoice as a draft bill you can,
- The invoice which will get generated has a Xero icon on the top right corner. Click on that.
- Now select the organization into which you wish to save the information. This is done if you have more than one organization
- Now save the bill draft and press okay.
- If you wish to save it as a PDF or CSV, then click on the option ‘Save to’ and choose the correct format which you like.
- But make sure that you have been logged into the Xero accounting software.
How can you view the online statements?
- In the invoice that has been generated, click on the option of ‘Recent Bills’ situated at the top left corner.
- Now you can change the statement type depending on the time when you want to know your recent activity.
- Once done, click on the invoice number that you want to open and save the copy.
How to view the subscription invoices in Xero?
- Firstly you need to click on the organization name. Once it opens, just choose ‘Subscription and Billing’ and after that move to ‘Manage subscription’
- After that select the ‘Subscriptions and Billing’ tab.
- Now search for the billing account and from that click on the option which reads as ‘View invoices to check your statement.
- Now the invoices will open date wise along with the number, due date, amount, balance, etc.
- Click on any invoice number that you wish to check
- You can now save it as a bill or download it as a file.
So this was the process to view your subscription in Xero accounting. It can be really easy if you follow the steps one by one. But if you are unable to save it as a PDF or CSV file or not able to view the subscription of some dates, then you must take the certified help from Xero tech support number which stays available 24*7.
Xero is an outstanding accounting software. They are a New Zealand based software organization which has taken the idea of providing accounting benefits to a whole new level. Several business organizations have been effectively using this service for a long time now. It has been a key software which has been aiding accountants and bookkeeping with their complex accounting activities. They make sure that their services are efficiently accessible by every business irrespective of their size and nature. They have a clear understanding that small businesses are the heart of every nation, as they are the ones who always contribute to most of the GDP of the nation. Xero has been working effectively in providing better apps, tools, and services for small business to function more efficiently. You can connect with the Xero customer care number and avail more information in regard to the services that they have on offer. The professionals would give you more detailed information about their services.
One of the common requirements of users who use this software is the need to print the standard report using Xero. In this blog, the process of printing or emailing the standard receipt has to be brought to you in a simplified manner. Having the printout or email of the standard report is essential when you have made a batch deposit or even received some payments from your customers. It is seen to be ideal that you generate a standard receipt and send it across to your customer as a PDF which would act as proof that you have received the amount.
The process to mail the receipt
- In your Xero account, you would have to navigate to the Account Menu and then further click on the tab which is for Bank Accounts
- You would see a list of banks from which you would now have to select the one in which you have received the payment
- Further, search and then click on one of these given options that you would see on the screen of your selected bank
- Payments: Multiple Items
- Payments: Multiple Items
- Name of the Customer (Receive Money Transactions)
- Now you would have to click on the option of Send Receipts in the case where you have made a batch payment or you would have to first click on options and then select the Send Receipt option if you have made a single payment
- Further, you would be able to enter or edit the information from the windows to send receipt as PDF
- Once you have completed all the said steps, click on the ‘Send’ option
Users can utilize this method which has been provided by Xero to generate the online standard Receipt as PDF file for a single batch or batch payment that you have received. In case, you come across any issue while undertaking this said process, you can promptly connect with the Xero customer service number and take the assistance from trained experts who would smoothly guide you through the complete process.
A two-step authentication process or setup is used when you are shifting from your old phone to a new one. It is recommended that till the time, you haven’t completed the process, make sure that you do not throw away the phone till the settings have been completed. The process can be completed with the same application, recovery question or the email address that you had used. This blog will discuss each and every necessary requirement that is required for two-step authentication required for Xero login in your smartphone. For any further details, the number at Xero customer care number will be at your service 24X7.
Details to be kept in mind while moving to a new phone:
When you are moving the two-step authentication to a new phone for the Xero login, you need to keep the following things in mind.
- Disable the existing account.
- This will help Xero to generate a new barcode or key required to sync the new application with the software.
- To disable the 2SA, you need your old phone.
- When setting the 2SA in the new phone, either uses the same authenticator application or a different The same recovery questions and email address can be used. If you wish, you can change them and use new ones.
How to set up the two-step authentication on the new phone
Step 1- Disabling the existing account
- Log in to the Xero accounting software with the help of recovery method or authenticator application, whichever is suitable for you.
- Click on the profile image and go to accounts.
- Select disable, under 2SA
- Provide the 6-digit code, and choose the option to disable.
Step 2- Setting the authentication application:
- Download the authenticator application on the phone.
- Login to the Xero account, click on profile image and go to accounts. Select the option of setup under 2SA.
- Once the authenticator app has been downloaded, begin the setup process. If already the app was installed, then click on add account.
- Enter the barcode which will be shown in Xero to the application. You can either scan it or enter it manually.
- After providing the code, click next.
- A new 6-digit code will be generated by the authenticator application. Enter it in the Xero account.
- Then choose any three security questions that can be used as a recovery method.
This process talks about when you have access to your old phone and you can download and install the authentication app with its help. But if you lose your phone or can’t remember the security question, then it is advised that you take the help from technical executives at Xero customer support number.
Xero is a highly sought after cloud-based accounting software which provides the users with accurate numbers anywhere, anytime and even on any device. Xero has assisted in building a trusted relationship with small business clients with the help of online collaboration. This is a service which is used by over 1.5 million users around the globe. This service has help take a lot of burden off the shoulders of the users and the best part is they can access their data from anywhere. Xero has also made sure that they cater to all the needs of the users in the best ways possible. Users are provided with the benefit of Xero customer care number at all times. This is a customer support which the users can avail at any time to cater to concerns of any kind. They would provide the users with prompt solutions on every query that they would come up with.
One of the common query that the users come across with is regarding transfer of Xero subscription. It has often been seen that users while working for an organization would take the subscription of Xero on their profile which they later wish to transfer to an organization or someone else. This is often seen when a user subscribes to Xero when they start up with an organization. When they later expand to a well of business they come across this need of having to transfer the subscription in the name of the organization. Xero as aptly catered to this need of the users. They have made it functional that a user can efficiently transfer the subscription using some simple steps. Inculcating these steps have aided a lot of users who have subscribed to Xero.
Process to be undertaken to transfer Xero Subscription
In a simple overview Xero has made sure that if you have the principle role in practice, you can efficiently transfer the subscription for an organization to someone else where the person who takes over the subscription then becomes liable for the monthly payment to Xero. You can simply resend or even cancel an invitation to transfer a subscription.
The steps to transfer the Subscription are as follows:
- Initially, you would have to choose the organization’s name of which you want to transfer the subscription and then you have to select the option “My Xero”.
- To the right-hand side, you would find few options under the heading of subscription.
- There you would then have to select the option which says “Transfer”.
- After you have done the above-given steps, you would further have to fill in the name and email address of the new subscriber.
- Once you have filled the required information, click on the option of “Request Transfer”.
The transfer would only be completed when the person whom you have nominated to take over the subscription accepts the invite. You would receive an email confirmation stating the acceptance of the new subscriber and the subscription transfer would be complete.
If you come across any doubts in the process to be followed and wish to garner more information, you can do so effectively by connecting with the Xero technical support number. They would provide you with trained professionals who have complete knowledge of guiding you through the process.
Xero Account is a cloud-based accounting software that gives you the luxury of completing different accounting tasks on one platform. Through Xero Account you can sync your bank transactions, contact accountants and process invoices much faster. This article explores how you can import you ban statements to Xero Account so that it becomes easier to manage your finances. If you want a more detailed guide for important your data you can contact Xero customer care number and speak to a certified expert about the same.
Steps to Import Bank Statements in Xero Account
The Xero Import Bank Transactions tool makes it very easy to transfer your transaction data from a CSV file. You can follow the steps given below to import your bank statements:
- Go to your bank website and download your bank statement and open it with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- You can edit the bank statement to keep only what information you need. Bear in mind that it is important to retain all the information related to dates, descriptions and transaction amounts.
- Once you are done editing the bank statement as per your preference you can save it on your computer. Remember to save it as a format that is compatible with Xero. Xero allows you to upload three different types of files OFX, QIF and CVS. It is recommended that you use the CVS format.
- To import the file to Xero go to the Manage Account section and click on ‘Import a Statement’. Click on the browse button and navigate to the location where you saved the CSV bank statement. When you are ready to upload the bank transactions just click ‘Import’.
- In case the is the first bank statement you are importing to Xero the software will ask you to check if the fields in the CSV file are mapped correctly with the fields in Xero.
- Go through all the fields one by one to make sure the data in the bank statement corresponds to the data in Xero. If this is the first time you are importing data then go slowly as it may be a little confusing at the start.
- If the data is imported correctly you will observe that the date field of the statement corresponds to the transaction date filed in Xero. The same can be said of the amount filed in the bank statement and the transaction amount field in Xero.
- Apart from the date and transaction fields, you should check to make sure the payee and the description field in the bank statement and in Xero are mapped correctly.
- Once you are satisfied with the mapping just click save and you will be able to see the reports of the import.
Once all the transactions are uploaded you can reconcile the bank transactions with the general ledger in Xero. If you have any difficulty in the steps mentioned above or if you notice any discrepancies between the information in your bank statement and the information in Xero you should contact Xero technical support number as soon as possible. A certified expert will be happy to give a step-by-step guide on how to correct any data error while importing bank statements in Xero Account.
Your VAT return is basically a calculation of the value-added-tax that needs to be paid to or in some cases reimbursed by the HMRC. If you are a VAT registered business then you will be required to file your VAT returns on a quarterly basis. Thanks to Xero filing your VAT returns online has never been easier. As a cloud-based accounting software, Xero is specifically designed to help small or medium sized businesses keep a track of their finances online. Because of the legal issues involved, you should always consult an expert before submitting your VAT returns. If you feel that you need help completing the process you can contact Xero customer care number and seek additional assistance. You can also read through the steps and suggestions given in this article so that you can complete the VAT return process without any hassles.
Important Points before Preparing VAT Return
Here are some important points to keep in mind before you begin to prepare your VAT return in Xero:
- Be sure to go through all the transactions for the return period to make sure the information entered is accurate
- Run the bank reconciliation summary to make sure all the accounts are reconciled with the end if the return period.
- Create a general ledger report and verify any transactions that may appear on the Exceptions tab
- Double check the financial settings to certify your VAT details
- Publish the returns for any previous period according to the date
How to run your VAT Return?
If you have checked and verified all the transactions for the return period then you can follow the steps given below to run your VAT Return on Xero:
- Step 1: Open Xero and login in
- Step 2: Go to the Accountingmenu and select ‘Reports’.
- Step 3: Look for the Tax section and click on ‘VAT Return’.
- Step 4: Choose the ending date of the return period and click ‘Update’
- Step 5: You have the option to save as a draft so that you can finish your return checks before the final submission.
- Step 6: If all the information is accurate you can click ‘File VAT Now’ to complete the process.
VAT Adviser Review
Before you finalize your VAT Return Xero recommends that you get it reviewed first. Any user in the organization who has adviser access can be asked to review the VAT Return. You can follow the steps given below to request a review:
- Go to the green window at the top of your VAT return
- Select the highlighted option that reads “ask your adviser to review this return.”
- Choose an adviser from the list given, type your message and click ‘Send’.
If you need the VAT Return for future reference you can export it using Google sheets or Microsoft Excel. If you have any trouble preparing your VAT Return on Xero you should contact Xero technical support number and ask for help. A team of professional Xero experts is available 24 hours a day to provide quality technical assistance to resolve any VAT error you may encounter on Xero.