Do you want that your issues get fixed immediately without wasting much time? Are you troubled with reoccurring concerns with your Xero accounting software? Get prompt answers and reliable solutions at Xero Customer care number. Avail help by skilled technicians and diligent professionals. This accounting software is a cloud-based application that works while logging to secure browsers. Many people are not experts in handling this interface. Especially if they are new to using this software, then technical assistance can become essential at some point. The executives at Xero customer support provides the best and refined judgements based on their valuable experience. Let’s make it a little simple and provide you with a list of the benefits that the users can avail while reaching out to this service
- An issue occurred in Xero software in the middle of the night? Stuck at the situation and wondering who to contact? Leave your worries aside and dial the toll-free number at any time. This service is available 24*7
- Don’t want to get in touch with the technical executives via call? You have a lot to choose from. Opt for live chat support, click on Help, or email your queries.
- Worried whether your issue will get adequately resolved or not? At this service, the professionals provide you well-researched answers and do not talk in thin air
- Confused about the wait time? Stay relaxed as the average call waiting time is 1-2 minutes and your request will be answered within that particular span
A lot of questions will still arise in a user’s mind. Leave them aside and feel free to dial the toll-free number anytime and avail technical Help. Do not keep on waiting when you are unable to work on the software due to some internal software concerns. If you can troubleshoot the problem manually, then perform the steps; if you require technical assistance, then quickly contact Xero technical support number. It will be a nerve-wracking experience if you are asked to wait or are passed from one executive to another. This would be wasting your precious time. But at this support service, this is not the case. You do not need to move from calls to calls as your issue will be solved at one platform. They give a proper focus to customer satisfaction and make sure that dwell on every niche. Stay relaxed and get answers to all the questions posed by you for this software.
While completing transactions online or while using any accounting software there is always the risk of a security breach that could cause you to lose data, or worse lose money. The two-step authentication feature on your Xero software is a security feature that helps to protect your data and keeps your account secure. The authentication feature, which is also known as 2SA, needs a unique authentication code in addition to the login details when signing in to Xero. The code that is required is generated by an authenticator app. You can call the Xero customer support number and speak to a software expert to find out which app is compatible with your operating system so that you can download it and complete the installation steps. Once you download and install an authenticator app you can go through this article to get a general overview of how to set up two-step authentication using the Xero authenticator app.
Steps to set up Xero Authenticator
When you want to use Xero Authenticator you will need to set it up in the web version of Xero and then use it to log in into the mobile app. You can follow the instructions given below to set up Xero authenticator:
- Step 1: Sign in to your Xero account and go to the ‘Account’ option.
- Step 2: Open the ‘Two-step authentication’ settings and click ‘Setup.’
- Step 3: Run the authenticator app and tap the plus icon to add an account.
- Step 4: Scan the barcode that is shown in Xero using the authenticator app.
- Step 5: If that does not work you can manually enter the account and key.
- Step 6: Check your phone for an authentication code from Xero authenticator.
- Step 7: Type the code in the given field in Xero and press ‘Next’ to continue.
- Step 8: Select three security questions and provide answers for the same.
- Step 9: Review the security questions and answers and click ‘Next.’
The security question are an added security level in case you do not have access to the Xero authenticator app. After you enter your security questions your two-step authentication set up process is complete and can be used the next time you want to sign in to your Xero account. If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, you can call the Xero customer service number and reach out to a trained software technician to complete the set up process and begin using Xero authenticator. Xero software experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you detailed solutions for any technical error you may encounter while using Xero.
Xero is one of the most efficient cloud-based accounting software that is available in the world. This software ensures that users are able to handle their accounting needs effectively. Being a cloud-based software, this enables the users to access the information from any desired location. There are often certain issues which the users come across while using this software and the users over and over again require some professional assistance. For situations like these, Xero has provided users with Xero Helpline Number. This is a service which is highly reliable and can easily be approached by the users. With the help of this service, it is ensured that there are no users who are caught up malfunctions.
The users can easily connect with this customer service by dialing their toll-free number or even by connecting them through their web-based services such as chat or email. The executives at this service are swift in their functioning and make sure that the average waiting time is not more than 1-2 minutes. These executives are highly trained and possess vast experience. This ensures that the users attain a solution to their issue in the least possible time. The customer support service provided by Xero also provides the users with a call-back option where the users can request a call back from the technicians. Being an accounting software, Xero is a crucial aspect of any organization, and hence it is important that the software runs without any glitch or even if a glitch is encountered, it should be solved at the earliest. The users can have a sense of relief by knowing that the solutions to the issues which they face is just a call away.
Services provided by Xero Helpline Number
Some services which the customer support number of Xero brings to the users are as given below:
24×7 Technical Support: This customer service can be reached by the users at any hour of the day and on all seven days of the week. This makes sure that the users would get assistance at any given point. The users can dial the toll-free digits of the customer care and directly connect with the customer care executives.
Complete Customer Satisfaction: The technicians at this service are specialists of their respective field. They have a complete understanding of how to handle critical situations. The executives handle every issue which the customer has with the utmost care. They get to the core of the malfunction and then bring out the best possible solutions.
Efficient and Expert Opinion: The technicians at this service always make sure that the users get the most efficient opinions regarding the issue which they face. They understand the importance of their role and work accordingly. Not only do they provide the best solutions, but they also provide these solutions in the least possible time.
When things are put to a conclusion, it is best to say that the users have the ideal option of connecting with Xero technical support number whenever they are faced with a malfunction. This is the most effective way by which the users can resolve the problem.
Accounting, or more specifically, efficient accounting, is always a top priority for many businesses. Whether you own a small business that is just starting out or if you own an established company, it is important to keep track of your accounts so that you can make informed decisions. Reckon is a software company that is based in Australia and specializes in developing state-of-the-art accounting software. Reckon is designed to give businesses the tools they need to streamline their finances and track their business transactions. The efficient thing about Reckon is that the software uses cloud-based technology to allow small or medium businesses to complete their accounting tasks online. Apart from the remarkable accounting solutions on Reckon, users get to enjoy stress-free accounting thanks to the top quality Reckon customer care number available. Since no software can be 100% error-free, at some point or the other users are bound to encounter certain technical glitches that make it difficult to use Reckon. This article will give you a general idea about the different issues you might face on Reckon.
Reasons to contact Reckon Customer Support
With a view to improving the user’s experience, the Reckon accounting software is regularly updated to add new features and to fix bugs in the older versions of the software. However, in spite of the improvements, sometimes you may encounter issues that cause glitches in the software. Here’s a brief look at some common issues related to Reckon accounting software:
- You may face errors while loading accounts that are hosted online.
- Users are sometimes unable to renew their Reckon subscription.
- Reckon software update could not be downloaded or installed.
- There may be an error related to banking transactions on Reckon.
- Unable to print Reckon accounting reports from the computer3
- You will sometimes find it difficult to log in to your Reckon account.
- Single Touch Payroll feature does not work on Reckon.
- Data error or data corruption related to Reckon accounting entries
- Compatibility problems between Reckon and a third-party software
- Installation error which causes Reckon too crash or suddenly stop working
The software errors mentioned above are normally caused by a combination of factors. The most frustrating part about Reckon accounting errors is that even a minor software issue could halt your work and affect your productivity.
Contact Reckon Customer Support
As mentioned earlier, Reckon is not among the top accounting solutions available in the market only because of its feature but also because of the customer service. Here’s are some benefits contacting Reckon technical support number:
- Software experts and Reckon technicians are available 24 hours day
- Detailed solutions and step-by-step guided to all Reckon software errors
- Reckon users will get easy to implement solutions for all technical issues
- Experts will give you helpful tips to make the most of your Reckon software
- 100% customer satisfaction whenever you call the Reckon customer support number.
When running a business or company, making money or earning profits is only half the job. The other half of your job includes efficiently managing your business finances so that you can grow and expand your business. Luckily technology is advanced and is ready to extend a helping hand to your business. In this digital age, business owner and accountants are really spoilt for choice when it comes to accounting software and financial management tools. Reckon stands out as one of the most popular accounting software companies in the world. This article gives you a short overview of Reckon Accounts Enterprise, a comprehensive accounting solution for your business. Apart from the general outline included in this post you can also call the Reckon customer care number and speak to a certified expert to learn more about the software and how you can use it to manage your accounts more efficiently.
What is Reckon Accounts Enterprise?
Reckon Accounts Enterprise is a desktop accounting software designed to meet the accounting needs of large businesses and organizations. Accounts Enterprise offers users advanced functionality in terms of payroll tasks, financial reporting, and much more.
Feature of Reckon Accounts Enterprise
Besides the many innovative accounting features available on Reckon Accounts Enterprise, what makes it more attractive for a large business is the add-on applications that users can avail. Here are some of the added benefits included if you use Reckon Accounts Enterprise Add-on Applications:
- Asset Manager: The Reckon Asset Manager helps businesses manage all their fixed assets and keep track of the company portfolio. You can also use Asset Manage to keep track of your taxes and investments.
- Bank Data: The Reckon Bank Data Add-on helps you save time since you do not need to sign in to your bank account in order to import transactions. Through Bank Data, you can directly import all your financial from Reckon Accounts itself.
- Point of Sale: Reckon Accounts Enterprise allows business owners to track sales and systematically manage the inventory. The Point of Sale feature also enables you to monitor purchase order and create attractive loyalty programs for your customers.
- Credit Card Payments: Cashless payments are meant to make it easy to process customer payments. Thanks to Reckon Accounts Enterprise Add-on Applications you can help your customer make quick payments using their credit card.
- Third Party Software: Working closely with Reckon Software Development Partners, you can use different third-party software along with Reckon, to give your business a more efficient accounting experience.
- Advanced Protection: Given that Reckon Accounts Enterprise is developed and designed for large businesses, there are several advanced protection features in place to safeguard your accounting data and secure your finances.
If you encounter any error while using Reckon Accounts Enterprise or if you have any doubts about the features mentioned, you can always call the Reckon technical support number and ask for additional help. Reckon experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you the best solution to resolve any accounting software error you may face.
Xero is outstanding software for accounting and helps companies and individuals to fulfill their requirements in accounting and bookkeeping. To avail the services of Xero software you need to buy a subscription for that. Now there may be some issues while working with the subscription. However, Xero offers complete support to its users but issues with Xero subscription may lead you into the puzzling situation. To fix these issue you can contact at Xero customer support number where you will be getting easy solutions. Now in this blog, you will get to know about some issues with Xero subscription.
- Subscription payment issues:
Once you get the subscription for Xero software you should get the full access of accounting software but that doesn’t happen all the time. There could be reasons given below that prevent you from proceeding even after subscribing. Check out these problems
When your payment details are changed you need to process a payment for any overdue charges other it won’t allow working further
When you attempt to make a payment but it got failed due to some reason then you can’t process with Xero subscription. You have to make payments again to confirm the Xero subscription.
If your payment is overdue, you also won’t be able to access Xero software. Then you need to make an immediate to continue the Xero services.
- The issue with the credit or debit card details updates:
Sometimes you may get an error message while trying to update your credit or debit card details. There may be some specific reason for that such as credit card or debit card has already expired or auto-fill programs like LastPass or KeePass is creating issues. You should also try to delete caches or cookies in your browser or you can use Xero checkup tool to process a system checkup and get rid of the issue.
- Issues related to organization’s subscriber:
Now in some cases, you get a subscription issue due to the organization’s subscriber when the subscriber leaves the company without transferring the subscription. To remove the issue you need to log into subscriber’s Xero account and easily can transfer the subscription.
In case you don’t have the access of subscriber’s account then you should contact Xero helpline number and get the prominent support regarding your subscription issues that bothers you. Complete professional support will be provided to you that you can easily fix the issue. Now you have all the issue cleared with the solutions as well.
Many companies and organizations are turning to the world of online business so as to improve their outreach and engage more customers. One of the main reasons why conducting business online is so popular is because it is so convenient and easy to manage. However, in the world of online transactions and business hackers and malware pose a very real and credible threat. That is why it is very important to update the security on your system and make sure your firewall and antivirus software are running smoothly. You should also be on the lookout for any compatibility issues between your security software and the other applications or programs installed on your computer. Sometimes essential business applications and software, such as Reckon, are mistakenly classified as threats and may be blocked by your firewall or antivirus software. This article will show you how you can configure your firewall and antivirus settings so that it can work with Reckon without any problem. If you find that the steps mentioned are too technical you can also call the Reckon contact number and speak to a trained software expert in order to clarify any lingering doubts you may have.
Manually Configuring the Firewall and Antivirus settings
Almost all firewall applications and antivirus software allow you to manually configure the settings so that specific programs, like Reckon, can run without interruption. However, you need to know the correct port number for the edition of Reckon Accounts you are currently using. You can refer to the relevant port number given below in order to configure your settings:
- Accounts Business 2019 uses Port 10182
- Accounts Business 2018 uses Port 10181
- Accounts Business 2017 uses Port 10180
- Accounts Business 2016 uses Port 10179
Since the configuration steps are different based on the firewall or antivirus you use, it is not possible to mention the specific steps in this article. Once you have the correct port number you can refer to your firewall or antivirus software documentation to know the exact steps involved to open a firewall port and allow Reckon to access the internet.
Using firewall software on a company network
In case the firewall software is active while you are installing Reckon you will be asked if you want to allow Reckon Accounts Business to gain access to the network you are using. Normally, in a multi-user environment, Reckon will use the internet protocol TCP/IP for the purpose of data communication. In case you are using a company network that is protected by a firewall you will need to manually configure the settings so that Reckon is able to use the TCP/IP to communicate freely.
Reckon users must note that when editing the antivirus or firewall setting you must be careful not to block any connections to Reckon components. If you are not sure about any of the settings or port number you can always call the Reckon customer care number and ask for additional technical assistance before you make the changes.
Xero Support Number
Xero is a sophisticated software that is the perfect solution for accounting and bookkeeping needs and offers quite effective features that enhance the user experience in a unique way. It is developed by a New Zealand based public software company “Xero” that has a quality understanding of the user’s requirement and their changing needs. Xero software has some great features to offer its users in a promising way. It provides complete assurance of guaranteed security and delivers promising support to the users in their accounting needs. It the most preferred software for small and mid-sized companies but with the latest updates and astounding features it has become the best choice of big ventures as well. Now if you want to reactive your Xero organization with some simple steps, you can do it by contacting at Xero support number where you will be getting prominent support and complete assurance of perfect assistance. However, this article will also help you complete the process.
Notable points before reactivating your Xero organization:
Before initiating the process you need to keep in your mind some important points that are necessary for you to know. Here are some key points:
- You will need to reactivate your organization when you want to access a canceled subscription
- Except for the subscriber no other person can reactivate Xero organization
- Any charges that should be implemented will be added to your next subscription invoice
How to reactive your Xero organization?
Now you have to get acknowledged about prior information before processing the reactivation Xero organization. The process is simple and easy to follow and one can complete the process with such ease without the deep knowledge or Xero software. Now without wasting any time further, you should follow these steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Xero software
- Now select the organization name that you want to reactivate and then click on “My Xero”
- You need to click on the option “Reactivate”
- You will get a window showing your plans. You need to confirm it and proceed further by clicking on “Continue to billing address”
- Then choose the billing account
- Now to add subscription you need to click on “Keep this account” or “Switch to this account”.
- Then check the pricing plan and make sure that is correct then proceed further by clicking on “Confirm”
- At last click on the option “Authorize payment” to complete the process
As you have witnessed that the process is simple and easy to follow. However, if you need any requirement further for the support you should call at Xero technical support number and get the complete support by the expert and experienced tech support professionals.
This blog contains an overview of the Xero subscription invoices and how you can check it. You will also read about other important details when it comes to online subscriptions. Just keep on reading this blog till the end and all your queries will be responded. When you start using the Xero accounting software for your financial purposes, every month an online invoice for the Xero subscription is sent to the email address. The email address is the same that you had mentioned in your billing account. Firstly you need to view the invoice in the web browser, then save it either as a draft bill or PDF/CSV file. You can also talk to the adepts at Xero customer support number if you do not wish to indulge in technical matters on your own. But it will be advised that you first read this blog and then take an informed decision.
How can you view and save the online subscription invoice?
- As discussed, every month an online invoice gets issued. You can view it from the web browser.
- To save the invoice as a draft bill you can,
- The invoice which will get generated has a Xero icon on the top right corner. Click on that.
- Now select the organization into which you wish to save the information. This is done if you have more than one organization
- Now save the bill draft and press okay.
- If you wish to save it as a PDF or CSV, then click on the option ‘Save to’ and choose the correct format which you like.
- But make sure that you have been logged into the Xero accounting software.
How can you view the online statements?
- In the invoice that has been generated, click on the option of ‘Recent Bills’ situated at the top left corner.
- Now you can change the statement type depending on the time when you want to know your recent activity.
- Once done, click on the invoice number that you want to open and save the copy.
How to view the subscription invoices in Xero?
- Firstly you need to click on the organization name. Once it opens, just choose ‘Subscription and Billing’ and after that move to ‘Manage subscription’
- After that select the ‘Subscriptions and Billing’ tab.
- Now search for the billing account and from that click on the option which reads as ‘View invoices to check your statement.
- Now the invoices will open date wise along with the number, due date, amount, balance, etc.
- Click on any invoice number that you wish to check
- You can now save it as a bill or download it as a file.
So this was the process to view your subscription in Xero accounting. It can be really easy if you follow the steps one by one. But if you are unable to save it as a PDF or CSV file or not able to view the subscription of some dates, then you must take the certified help from Xero tech support number which stays available 24*7.