Do you want that your issues get fixed immediately without wasting much time? Are you troubled with reoccurring concerns with your Xero accounting software? Get prompt answers and reliable solutions at Xero Customer care number. Avail help by skilled technicians and diligent professionals. This accounting software is a cloud-based application that works while logging to secure browsers. Many people are not experts in handling this interface. Especially if they are new to using this software, then technical assistance can become essential at some point. The executives at Xero customer support provides the best and refined judgements based on their valuable experience. Let’s make it a little simple and provide you with a list of the benefits that the users can avail while reaching out to this service
- An issue occurred in Xero software in the middle of the night? Stuck at the situation and wondering who to contact? Leave your worries aside and dial the toll-free number at any time. This service is available 24*7
- Don’t want to get in touch with the technical executives via call? You have a lot to choose from. Opt for live chat support, click on Help, or email your queries.
- Worried whether your issue will get adequately resolved or not? At this service, the professionals provide you well-researched answers and do not talk in thin air
- Confused about the wait time? Stay relaxed as the average call waiting time is 1-2 minutes and your request will be answered within that particular span
A lot of questions will still arise in a user’s mind. Leave them aside and feel free to dial the toll-free number anytime and avail technical Help. Do not keep on waiting when you are unable to work on the software due to some internal software concerns. If you can troubleshoot the problem manually, then perform the steps; if you require technical assistance, then quickly contact Xero technical support number. It will be a nerve-wracking experience if you are asked to wait or are passed from one executive to another. This would be wasting your precious time. But at this support service, this is not the case. You do not need to move from calls to calls as your issue will be solved at one platform. They give a proper focus to customer satisfaction and make sure that dwell on every niche. Stay relaxed and get answers to all the questions posed by you for this software.
While completing transactions online or while using any accounting software there is always the risk of a security breach that could cause you to lose data, or worse lose money. The two-step authentication feature on your Xero software is a security feature that helps to protect your data and keeps your account secure. The authentication feature, which is also known as 2SA, needs a unique authentication code in addition to the login details when signing in to Xero. The code that is required is generated by an authenticator app. You can call the Xero customer support number and speak to a software expert to find out which app is compatible with your operating system so that you can download it and complete the installation steps. Once you download and install an authenticator app you can go through this article to get a general overview of how to set up two-step authentication using the Xero authenticator app.
Steps to set up Xero Authenticator
When you want to use Xero Authenticator you will need to set it up in the web version of Xero and then use it to log in into the mobile app. You can follow the instructions given below to set up Xero authenticator:
- Step 1: Sign in to your Xero account and go to the ‘Account’ option.
- Step 2: Open the ‘Two-step authentication’ settings and click ‘Setup.’
- Step 3: Run the authenticator app and tap the plus icon to add an account.
- Step 4: Scan the barcode that is shown in Xero using the authenticator app.
- Step 5: If that does not work you can manually enter the account and key.
- Step 6: Check your phone for an authentication code from Xero authenticator.
- Step 7: Type the code in the given field in Xero and press ‘Next’ to continue.
- Step 8: Select three security questions and provide answers for the same.
- Step 9: Review the security questions and answers and click ‘Next.’
The security question are an added security level in case you do not have access to the Xero authenticator app. After you enter your security questions your two-step authentication set up process is complete and can be used the next time you want to sign in to your Xero account. If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, you can call the Xero customer service number and reach out to a trained software technician to complete the set up process and begin using Xero authenticator. Xero software experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you detailed solutions for any technical error you may encounter while using Xero.
Accounting tasks are often tedious, mainly because of the tedious paperwork and complicated calculations that go into creating even the simplest financial reports. Reckon is an innovative accounting software that allows you to streamline all your financial tasks so that you have more free time to focus on growing your business. The time-saving and user-friendly aspect of Reckon is reflected in the toolbar that gives you access to different software features in one place. However, once in a while, you may encounter certain technical glitches that obscure the toolbar. This article will give you some helpful tips so that you can troubleshoot the Reckon Accounts Toolbar Not Visible error. If you find that the toolbar goes missing, often you can call the Reckon customer support number and consult a software expert to rectify the issue at the source.
Steps to troubleshoot the Reckon Account Toolbar not visible issue
The solution to fix the Reckon Account toolbar problem may vary depending on the operating system you use to run Reckon. You can refer to the steps below to make your Reckon Account Toolbar visible:
Solution for Windows 8.1 operating system:
- Step 1: Use your mouse to right-click any point on your desktop.
- Step 2: Locate the ‘Screen Resolution’ option and click on it.
- Step 3: Look for the “Make text and other items larger or smaller” option.
- Step 4: Enable the option that reads “Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays is enabled.”
You also need to make sure the ‘Dots per inch’ settings, or DPI, on your computer are set to ‘Medium (100 %). If you change the DPI settings, you may find the display unusually disproportionate, or you may find that the toolbar is completely covered. Once you make the necessary changes to the display settings, you will need to restart your computer for them to be reflected.
Solutions of Windows 10 operating system:
- Step 1: Right-click any point on your Windows desktop and open the ‘Display Settings.’
- Step 2: Go to the bottom of the page and look for the ‘Advanced Display Settings’ option and click on it.
- Step 3: You will see an option that reads ‘Advanced sizing of text and other items. Click on the option and select a custom scaling level for the display.
- Step 4: Look for the ‘Scale to this percentage of normal size’ option and make sure it is set to 100 %.
Following the changes to the display settings, you can restart your Windows 10 computer and check if the Reckon accounts toolbar is visible or not. If you need help completing the step mentioned above or if you find that the toolbar is still not visible, you can call the Reckon tech support number and ask for additional technical assistance. Reckon software experts are available 24 hours a day and will be happy to give you a detailed step-by-step guide on how to solve any technical or software error you may encounter while using the accounting software.