There are some updates that were done in the Reckon One bank reconciliation process. The layout and the changes that are done will for sure make it more easy and intuitive to make sure that the transactions done in your bank statement are in Reckon One. Some of the key changes and features that have been included are as follows. The transaction screens and the layout has been improved. This includes that you can now have a glance at the account balance and running balance at a glance. The transaction status such as Uncleared, Cleared and Reconciled have been introduced. With the help of accounting software you can easily manage the accounting needs and issues, and also the financial statement of your business. It is a solution which is required for every organization. Reckon accounting software is one version which helps in this process. Many people nowadays upgrade applications to get the best and advanced results. This blog will help you to understand the process of how to upgrade the Reckon One bank reconciliation. And if you need any further information, then contacting the team of accounting specialists at Reckon customer care number can be treated as an option.
Here are some key changes that were done in the Reckon One accounting software:
- The layout of the transaction screens have been improved
- The reconciliation process has been upgraded.
- Now you can easily add new reconciliation statements
- The bank account can be easily displayed on the Reckon One account.
- Now you can also transact the account balance.
What are the steps to keep in mind while upgrading Reckon One Bank reconciliation?
- Open the Reckon One account and log in using administrative
- Then navigate to the bank account transaction and open it.
- Enter the statement date for the previous reconciliation.
- Update the status of the transaction
- Enter to save the data
- Apply the necessary changes.
The process given in this blog will help you to understand the solution and manage it. Sometimes, users can get stuck in a few steps. It is required to take the help of experts at this time. Instant and certified help is available through Reckon technical support number. You can reach out to them at any time you want as the adepts are available at your service 24X7. These experts are well-versed with all kinds of issues with the Reckon software and can guide you in a proper way.
A two-step authentication process or setup is used when you are shifting from your old phone to a new one. It is recommended that till the time, you haven’t completed the process, make sure that you do not throw away the phone till the settings have been completed. The process can be completed with the same application, recovery question or the email address that you had used. This blog will discuss each and every necessary requirement that is required for two-step authentication required for Xero login in your smartphone. For any further details, the number at Xero customer care number will be at your service 24X7.
Details to be kept in mind while moving to a new phone:
When you are moving the two-step authentication to a new phone for the Xero login, you need to keep the following things in mind.
- Disable the existing account.
- This will help Xero to generate a new barcode or key required to sync the new application with the software.
- To disable the 2SA, you need your old phone.
- When setting the 2SA in the new phone, either uses the same authenticator application or a different The same recovery questions and email address can be used. If you wish, you can change them and use new ones.
How to set up the two-step authentication on the new phone
Step 1- Disabling the existing account
- Log in to the Xero accounting software with the help of recovery method or authenticator application, whichever is suitable for you.
- Click on the profile image and go to accounts.
- Select disable, under 2SA
- Provide the 6-digit code, and choose the option to disable.
Step 2- Setting the authentication application:
- Download the authenticator application on the phone.
- Login to the Xero account, click on profile image and go to accounts. Select the option of setup under 2SA.
- Once the authenticator app has been downloaded, begin the setup process. If already the app was installed, then click on add account.
- Enter the barcode which will be shown in Xero to the application. You can either scan it or enter it manually.
- After providing the code, click next.
- A new 6-digit code will be generated by the authenticator application. Enter it in the Xero account.
- Then choose any three security questions that can be used as a recovery method.
This process talks about when you have access to your old phone and you can download and install the authentication app with its help. But if you lose your phone or can’t remember the security question, then it is advised that you take the help from technical executives at Xero customer support number.
If you are a small business looking to expand you are no doubt on the lookout for smart accounting tools that can help you grow your business. Well, Reckon is designed just for you. This cloud-based software provides small businesses with a multitude of online accounting tools to help them efficiently manage their cash inflow. This article will give you a short overview of how you can use Reckon One to create invoices online. If you want a more detailed guide you can always call the Reckon customer care number to know more.
Tips to create an invoice online using Reckon One
Professional Invoice Design
The first thing that stands out in an invoice is the design. Each and every invoice you send out is a chance to express the best of your brand and your company. Reckon One offers your many professional invoice templates to choose from so that you can boost your company image with each bill that you sent out.
It is always easier to manage if you create a separate email account to monitor correspondence regarding your business invoices. When business set up invoice accounts exclusively for bill payments it creates a much stronger image with their clients. Reckon will help you streamline invoice correspondence to improve communication between you and your clients.
The best way to manage your finances is to make sure your invoices reach the correct people and at the correct time. Reckon One gives you helpful tips on how to frame your invoice so that it reaches the right people like the accountant or the bookkeeper or the CFO. By connecting you with the right people Reckon makes it easier to follow up on any invoice related doubts you or your clients may have.
Tacking your Invoices
When it comes to keeping track of all your invoices there is no better alternative than Reckon One. This software allows your customer to make all the necessary payments online so that you receive money faster. Reckon also eliminates the risk of important invoices getting lost in the mail. You can explore the invoicing module on Reckon One to know more about the business capabilities of this software.
Regular Invoice Notifications.
Sometimes businesses deal with so many transactions every day it is understandable that one or two invoices may be overlooked and forgotten. Reckon has improved accounting features that help you see exactly which invoices have been paid and which are pending. Thanks to Reckon you also have the option of sending clients reminders whenever a payment deadline is approaching or when the payment is overdue.
This article only explains briefly what you can do with the Reckon One Invoice features. If you want to make the most of these features you can call the Reckon tech support number and consult a certified expert any time. These Reckon experts are well trained and can give you all the information you need to clarify your doubts. They will also be able to give you the best troubleshooting solutions to an error you may encounter while using Reckon One.
Xero is a highly sought after cloud-based accounting software which provides the users with accurate numbers anywhere, anytime and even on any device. Xero has assisted in building a trusted relationship with small business clients with the help of online collaboration. This is a service which is used by over 1.5 million users around the globe. This service has help take a lot of burden off the shoulders of the users and the best part is they can access their data from anywhere. Xero has also made sure that they cater to all the needs of the users in the best ways possible. Users are provided with the benefit of Xero customer care number at all times. This is a customer support which the users can avail at any time to cater to concerns of any kind. They would provide the users with prompt solutions on every query that they would come up with.
One of the common query that the users come across with is regarding transfer of Xero subscription. It has often been seen that users while working for an organization would take the subscription of Xero on their profile which they later wish to transfer to an organization or someone else. This is often seen when a user subscribes to Xero when they start up with an organization. When they later expand to a well of business they come across this need of having to transfer the subscription in the name of the organization. Xero as aptly catered to this need of the users. They have made it functional that a user can efficiently transfer the subscription using some simple steps. Inculcating these steps have aided a lot of users who have subscribed to Xero.
Process to be undertaken to transfer Xero Subscription
In a simple overview Xero has made sure that if you have the principle role in practice, you can efficiently transfer the subscription for an organization to someone else where the person who takes over the subscription then becomes liable for the monthly payment to Xero. You can simply resend or even cancel an invitation to transfer a subscription.
The steps to transfer the Subscription are as follows:
- Initially, you would have to choose the organization’s name of which you want to transfer the subscription and then you have to select the option “My Xero”.
- To the right-hand side, you would find few options under the heading of subscription.
- There you would then have to select the option which says “Transfer”.
- After you have done the above-given steps, you would further have to fill in the name and email address of the new subscriber.
- Once you have filled the required information, click on the option of “Request Transfer”.
The transfer would only be completed when the person whom you have nominated to take over the subscription accepts the invite. You would receive an email confirmation stating the acceptance of the new subscriber and the subscription transfer would be complete.
If you come across any doubts in the process to be followed and wish to garner more information, you can do so effectively by connecting with the Xero technical support number. They would provide you with trained professionals who have complete knowledge of guiding you through the process.
You may have heard that very popular phrase ‘A penny saved is a penny earned.’ This, in a nutshell, is what accounting is. Businesses and individuals attempt to use all available resources to manage their accounts so that they can make informed decisions about future transactions. Reckon is an accounting software that is designed to address this exact issue. The software helps small business and individuals keep track of the cash flow to ensure more accurate calculations about income and expenses. The features of Reckon vary depending on the type of service you subscribe to. If you want to know more about the different features of Reckon you can contact Reckon customer care number and discuss your accounting need with a certified expert so that you can figure out which product best meets your business objectives. You can also read through this article to get a better idea about the different system requirements needed to run Reckon and what are the steps you need to follow to install the software.
System Requirements of Reckon
Before you think about installing Reckon you must make sure your Mac device meets the basic system requirements for the software to run smoothly. Here is a list of the system requirements for Reckon:
- At least 512MB of RAM (In the case of multiple users it is 1 GB)
- Minimum 2.5 GB of disk space (Extra space required for company file)
- A fast and secure internet connection is a must for Reckon to work efficiently
- Preferred super VGA or higher resolution around 1024×768 pixel resolution
Steps to Install Reckon on Mac
Windows and Mac use different operating systems which is why you should be careful about which installation method you are using. Before you begin to install Reckon you should have a Reckon account. If you do not have your Reckon account details you should visit the home page and create a Reckon account to get the required login details. When you create your account you can follow the steps given below to install Reckon on your Mac device:
- Step 1: Insert the Reckon software CD into the drive.
- Step 2: When the device reads the CD the Reckon icon will appear
- Step 3: Move the Reckon icon to the ‘Applications’ folder
- Step 4: Type the Reckon login details in the fields provided
- Step 5: Select the Reckon icon to automatically open the installation window
- Step 6: Follow the instructions on the screen to install Reckon on Mac
Remember that if Reckon is not installed properly the accounting software will encounter error later on when you try to use it. If you are not sure about any of the installation steps mentioned in this article you should call the Reckon technical support number and seek clarification from a trained professional. Experts are available 24 hours a day to give you the quickest and best solution to any Reckon error so that you can get a better grasp on your finances and expand your business.
Xero Account is a cloud-based accounting software that gives you the luxury of completing different accounting tasks on one platform. Through Xero Account you can sync your bank transactions, contact accountants and process invoices much faster. This article explores how you can import you ban statements to Xero Account so that it becomes easier to manage your finances. If you want a more detailed guide for important your data you can contact Xero customer care number and speak to a certified expert about the same.
Steps to Import Bank Statements in Xero Account
The Xero Import Bank Transactions tool makes it very easy to transfer your transaction data from a CSV file. You can follow the steps given below to import your bank statements:
- Go to your bank website and download your bank statement and open it with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- You can edit the bank statement to keep only what information you need. Bear in mind that it is important to retain all the information related to dates, descriptions and transaction amounts.
- Once you are done editing the bank statement as per your preference you can save it on your computer. Remember to save it as a format that is compatible with Xero. Xero allows you to upload three different types of files OFX, QIF and CVS. It is recommended that you use the CVS format.
- To import the file to Xero go to the Manage Account section and click on ‘Import a Statement’. Click on the browse button and navigate to the location where you saved the CSV bank statement. When you are ready to upload the bank transactions just click ‘Import’.
- In case the is the first bank statement you are importing to Xero the software will ask you to check if the fields in the CSV file are mapped correctly with the fields in Xero.
- Go through all the fields one by one to make sure the data in the bank statement corresponds to the data in Xero. If this is the first time you are importing data then go slowly as it may be a little confusing at the start.
- If the data is imported correctly you will observe that the date field of the statement corresponds to the transaction date filed in Xero. The same can be said of the amount filed in the bank statement and the transaction amount field in Xero.
- Apart from the date and transaction fields, you should check to make sure the payee and the description field in the bank statement and in Xero are mapped correctly.
- Once you are satisfied with the mapping just click save and you will be able to see the reports of the import.
Once all the transactions are uploaded you can reconcile the bank transactions with the general ledger in Xero. If you have any difficulty in the steps mentioned above or if you notice any discrepancies between the information in your bank statement and the information in Xero you should contact Xero technical support number as soon as possible. A certified expert will be happy to give a step-by-step guide on how to correct any data error while importing bank statements in Xero Account.
Your VAT return is basically a calculation of the value-added-tax that needs to be paid to or in some cases reimbursed by the HMRC. If you are a VAT registered business then you will be required to file your VAT returns on a quarterly basis. Thanks to Xero filing your VAT returns online has never been easier. As a cloud-based accounting software, Xero is specifically designed to help small or medium sized businesses keep a track of their finances online. Because of the legal issues involved, you should always consult an expert before submitting your VAT returns. If you feel that you need help completing the process you can contact Xero customer care number and seek additional assistance. You can also read through the steps and suggestions given in this article so that you can complete the VAT return process without any hassles.
Important Points before Preparing VAT Return
Here are some important points to keep in mind before you begin to prepare your VAT return in Xero:
- Be sure to go through all the transactions for the return period to make sure the information entered is accurate
- Run the bank reconciliation summary to make sure all the accounts are reconciled with the end if the return period.
- Create a general ledger report and verify any transactions that may appear on the Exceptions tab
- Double check the financial settings to certify your VAT details
- Publish the returns for any previous period according to the date
How to run your VAT Return?
If you have checked and verified all the transactions for the return period then you can follow the steps given below to run your VAT Return on Xero:
- Step 1: Open Xero and login in
- Step 2: Go to the Accountingmenu and select ‘Reports’.
- Step 3: Look for the Tax section and click on ‘VAT Return’.
- Step 4: Choose the ending date of the return period and click ‘Update’
- Step 5: You have the option to save as a draft so that you can finish your return checks before the final submission.
- Step 6: If all the information is accurate you can click ‘File VAT Now’ to complete the process.
VAT Adviser Review
Before you finalize your VAT Return Xero recommends that you get it reviewed first. Any user in the organization who has adviser access can be asked to review the VAT Return. You can follow the steps given below to request a review:
- Go to the green window at the top of your VAT return
- Select the highlighted option that reads “ask your adviser to review this return.”
- Choose an adviser from the list given, type your message and click ‘Send’.
If you need the VAT Return for future reference you can export it using Google sheets or Microsoft Excel. If you have any trouble preparing your VAT Return on Xero you should contact Xero technical support number and ask for help. A team of professional Xero experts is available 24 hours a day to provide quality technical assistance to resolve any VAT error you may encounter on Xero.